Monday 1 July 2013

eBay Luck!

For a while, I've been a very unsuccessful eBay-er, often missing items that I'm watching and constantly getting outbid. But I recently snatched this jacket for under £10! Now that is what I call a success. I'm starting to feel like eBay loves me again.


Jacket - Trader, eBay
Floral Top - Topshop
Leather shorts - H&M
Jelly Shoes - Juju Jellies, Topshop

My blog is seriously lacking in look posts for a number of reasons; the variety in my wardrobe isn't very wide, I don't have a good quality camera, I have to take them myself using a self timer app and the whole process is just very time consuming! I hope to start doing more look posts as they seem to be the most popular, and my lookbook account was becoming rather dormant. It's also a good way to keep tabs on what I wear so I don't end up repeating my outfits too often.


Leave a comment below, I'd love to hear from you!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Loved this outfit, specially the jelly sandals!
    follow?
    http://stormia-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. :)
      Sure, I'd be happy to. xx

      Delete