Thursday 11 July 2013

Britain and Ireland's Next Top Model: Devastated!!

This is post is well overdue! I started it and then saved it in my drafts to return to another day, but never did. Oops! 
Bascially, I was just going to rant about how jealous I was of the girls for being able to work with those hot male models (and topless may I add!). And also that I'm devastated that Jess went home. She was probably my favourite, on par with Naomi, and to see her go home to my least favourite (Abigail) was just too heartbreaking. I don't like Abigail's look; I don't think she looks like a model and she should have gone home. I definitely think they made the wrong decision, and I'm going to miss Jess in tonight's episode.

What do you think? Are you happy that Jess went home?

No comments:

Post a Comment