Tuesday 2 July 2013

Wild for Daisies

The daisy trend has been around for a couple of seasons, and just as the tears were filling my eyes in fear that this craze was coming to an end, the daisies have come back in full force, bringing with them other floral prints, like sunflowers which I am completely lusting for!

I don't know what it is about daisy prints that make them just so much more adorable than any other floral. Maybe because they make you think of the daisy chains you probably made when you were younger. Regardless, I need more daisy themed items in my wardrobe! 



I recently purchased this cute shirt off eBay (of course) originally from Warehouse. Although it's a little tight around the chest, I had to keep it because it was just so cute! I have also just discovered that Warehouse did a whole range of items in this gorgeous pattern, including pants, a bralet and dress. Give me them now please!

Another pattern I'm totally in love with is sunflower prints. I first noticed this summery pattern whilst browsing and eternally crying because I can't afford the stuff at American Apparel. This cute little shirt and shorts combo is on my wish list, but at £94 for the set (insane), I think I'll try and track them down on eBay instead.


You can purchase the top here and the shorts here!

Here are some of my other favourite floral finds!



1. Daisy Shorts - Motel, £38
2. Daisy Midi Dress - ASOS, £28
3. Daisy Tank Dress - Urban Outfitters, £42
4. Daisy Vest - Topshop, £30

I'm absolutely in LOVE the ASOS midi dress. I think it would look great toughened up with a pair of boots and a leather jacket. I also really love the midi length, since I hate showing my legs; this covers most of them up!

Are you a fan of the daisy print or are you bored of this floral fad? Let me know! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment