Friday 28 June 2013

Britain and Ireland's Next Top Model: Makeovers!


I've got to honest, the standard of makeover's have been dropping in recent years. Remember the orange frizz bomb they gave Roxy last year? And when they chopped the hair off my fave model Lisa! She looked so much better with it long!

I found this years makeover's to be a bit disappointing, mostly due to the fact no one received that big of a change. The majority of the girls just got a trim and some highlights, with the most dramatic changes being a couple of full fringes added in! I was also a bit annoyed that two of the girls were given the opportunity to turn down their makeovers!

In some ways, the non-dramatic makeover's were a good thing because I thought that a lot of the girls already looked really great with the hair they had, but in some cases I thought a good makeover was desperately needed (*ahem* Emma). 

Overall, I'm happy with who went home. And I'm so glad Lauren got best photo! She's not one of my favourites but I think she really deserved it because her photo was fab, and in my opinion she should have got best photo last week too!

What's your opinion on the makeovers? I'd love to know who your favourites are!!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment