Wednesday 3 July 2013

Invading my dad's wardrobe!

Who thought you could find stuff to wear from your dad's wardrobe!? Ok, a lot of people. This trend isn't a new thing, but my dad doesn't have any of those cool patterned shirts that are oh-so-stylish on us girls, not him, at the moment. But I did manage to scavenge this belt, and considering I've been searching for good width black (ok this is dark brown) belt, I'd consider this a huge success!


1. Cardigan - Topman
2. Shirt - H&M
3. Belt - My dad's
4. Shorts - eBay (brand unknown)
5. Shoes - Topshop

Whilst we're all gathered here, can I just congratulate myself on snapping up these denim bad boys for less than a fiver! I don't know if you've ever tried to find a pair of cheap Levi's (or other alternative) on eBay, but you can't usually bag yourself a decent pair for under £15! Personally, I'm not a huge fan of Levi's anyway; they don't stretch much and their idea of 'high waisted' isn't as high as I like. I'm very happy with this purchase.
 Especially since before I bought these, I didn't own a single pair on denim shorts. I'm sorry, but denim shorts are too much of a staple piece for me not to have in my wardrobe, and the amount of times I've thought to myself "you know what, this would look great with some high waisted denim shorts", well! They had to be my next purchase.


No comments:

Post a Comment