Wednesday 15 May 2013

May Wish List


It's just turned 11pm. I should be revising for my English Literature exam on Friday, but what was meant to be a half hour break somehow escalated in to me watching the Vampire Diaries, adding even more things to my watch list on eBay, and creating this blog post for you lovely readers! 




Paisley Playsuit - Topshop
White Dress - Urban Outfitters
Orange Co-ords - Topshop
Triangle Necklace - Urban Outfitters
Western Belt - Topshop (lots of Topshop on here!)
Orange Dress - Debenhams
Striped Dress - ASOS
'Mom' Jeans - Topshop
Black Sandals - Topshop

Being without a job means that all of these items are well and truly out of reach (although I've managed to bag myself a job interview as a sales advisor so maybe this will soon change!) but a girl can dream right? The paisley playsuit I have been in love with ever since I spotted it in store, and the lovely people at Topshop had designed even more items in that gorgeous paisley pattern, all of which I desperately need; shorts, trousers and blazer. 

The Urban Outfitters dress I have had my eyes on for a LONG time! I can't even remember when I first spotted it, it's been months! But as with all Urban Outfitters products, unless you're in the sale, you won't be coming home to my (overflowing) wardrobe any time soon.

Co-ords I absolutely adore! It started with Topshop last season but now River Island has jumped on the bandwagon. Hopefully we'll see even more big high street names designing their own versions of the wonderful two piece sets (maybe for a bit cheaper too please - H&M I'm counting on you!).

My favourite piece, and only a recent find, are the sandals from Topshop, but at £72 I don't think they'll ever be seen on my feet. I'm not a huge fan of flashing my toes, so I usually steer clear of sandals, but the band running down the middle looks like it would cover up most of the offenders (although I do have visions of prominent big toes peeping out from behind that band *shudders*).

Have you got any things you've been eyeing up for ages and have finally decided to splurge on?


No comments:

Post a Comment