Wednesday 22 May 2013

Look Post: Jelly shoes!

This look is from a while ago. I know this because I made the 2cm change from a 'just-off-centre' side parting, to an actual centre parting (I'm such a daredevil!) about a week ago, and this look features the slightly off side parting that I've been gradually shifting over for about 3 years. 


I think I was only nipping out with my mother when I took this look post. It was basically just an excuse to flaunt off my new jelly shoes which have been a permanent addition to my feet since I got them!



 Jacket - Peacocks
Crop Top - Ebay (Topshop)
Joni Jeans - Topshop
Jelly Shoes - JuJu Jellies (Topshop)

In other news, I only just found out today that blogger is planning on closing down their reading list feature soon (correct me if I'm wrong) so I made a bloglovin' account so that I can still manage and keep up to date with all the blogs that I follow. If you're on bloglovin' I'd love it if you could check out my profile and give me a follow. :) Thanks!


2 comments:

  1. This is a really great look!
    I love the high waist jeans so much!
    Which size have you bought?
    I want to order them online but I'm not sure which size. Would you say they are true to size or smaller?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. :)
      I went with my regular size; size 10/W28. I think they're very true to size. I read the reviews online and some people said that they run small, but I disagree.

      Delete