Sunday 12 January 2014

Polyvore

For my Graphic Design course at college we have been given complete freedom over the brief for our current unit, so being really interested in fashion I decided my project would be to create a fashion magazine. As part of that I have to do photo-shoots for the fashion spreads inside the magazine. I've already done a more edgy/grunge shoot with my friend Amy who was an AMAZING model (thank you!!), so now I have opted to do something a bit more clean and 'preppy' for my next shoot. So here are a couple of mood boards I put together on Polyvore for my models (my friends Katy and Andrew) so that they had a rough idea of the style I am going for!


Minimalist (female)


Minimalist (male)

Minimalist (male) by aderynh2 on Polyvore

I'd really recommend checking out Polyvore! It's great for putting together 'sets' like this as mood boards for inspiration, but it's also good for shopping. It compiles hundreds of brands together so if you're searching for something specific you don't have to go through each shops website individually. You can just type in what you're after and it'll come up with that product from loads of different shops, and you can filter the results by price, colour, brand - it makes things so much easier!

Check it out!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment