Thursday 9 January 2014

Look: Dots & Daisies!!



Another monochrome look from me. I should probably inject a little colour in to my wardrobe!! 

I got this skirt in the River Island sale for £15. The length was a bit out of my usual comfort zone but I really loved it so I took the risk. The annoying thing about this skirt is that it has two slits down the front creating a loose flap that goes between your legs as you're try to walk!!
My cami can be found at New Look - it's become such a staple piece for me! My jelly shoes were bought at Topshop along with my ring. I've never really wore jewellery but I'd definitely like to start so I bought a couple of rings the other day and hopefully my collection will continue to grow. I've always found rings really cool!

Thanks for reading, leave any comments below!!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment