Saturday 18 January 2014

New ASOS Boots

So last weekend I grabbed myself a RIGHT bargain!! Originally £52, down to £17, plus my ASOS Insider 20%
discount - I present to you my new favourite shoes, bought for £13.60!!! 





I absolutely loooove them! I always buy black shoes just because they go with everything and I could never imagine myself wearing any other colour, especially since tights are a fundamental part of my wardrobe. 

My sister commented saying that they looked like my jelly shoes, which if you take in to consideration the strappy, cut-out-ness of them, their small block heel and their buckles, I guess you could say yeah, they do. But they're leather - not rubber, have a pointed toe, two buckles instead of one, and are ultimately a 'boot'. 

The only downside to them is the serious lack of grip - I've found myself in a few near death experiences since wearing them (okay, slight over exaggeration).
And whilst I'm here can I just applaud ASOS for their super fast, AND FREE delivery service. I ordered the shoes Saturday evening, and they were with me by Monday morning. 
Thank you ASOS!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment