Saturday 11 January 2014

Look: Same jeans on!

For some reason I struggle to find jeans that fit. I often suffer with baggy-around-the-knees skinny jeans as I'm sure many of us do. But embarrassingly, the biggest nuisance for me is a baggy crotch area! I've put this down to having quite slim hips, resulting in a lot of excess material around the crotch. The biggest culprits tend to be high waist jeans - but I love them! I was just about to start rummaging through the teen section for my ultimate pair of jeans but then came across a pair (albeit not high waisted) that actually fit quite nicely on me, in the form of a £15 pair that I found on sale at River Island. *queue staring at my crotch*


As stated above, my jeans are from River Island. My lace cami can be found at Internacionale for £9.99 and my shoes were bought also in the sale last Christmas from Topshop. They were delegated to the bottom of my wardrobe for quite some time, but I have a new found love for them now. Maybe it serves me right for not wearing socks - but they did give me blisters! :( Hey, maybe that's why they were delegated in the first place.

Where is your favourite place to buy jeans? Leave a comment below.

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment