Sunday 28 April 2013

Topshop's Railroad Collection

If you're an avid follower of Topshop like myself, and find yourself checking their website at least once a day, then you'll have seen their railroad collection. All very 50's American inspired, with a mix of denim, lace and my favourite for this season; tea dresses! I can't get enough of this collection!

When I look at this collection, I immediately picture myself in the blue floral tea dress, with dainty trimmed socks and the white t-bar shoes, sitting in a 50's style diner, tucking into a monster of an ice cream sundae. The collection also has a western prairie vibe, from the more feminine lace pieces, to the array of denim, check shirts and bolo ties!

It's safe to say that I love every piece of this collection, and I think it really defines the style I am in to this spring/summer. Unfortunately  as with all Topshop clothing, I find them to be a tad overpriced, but hopefully I can afford splurge out on just a couple of items from the collection.

This was a very difficult decision, but here are my top 3 pieces from the railroad collection:








What are you favourite pieces from this collection? Leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment