Sunday 23 June 2013

Britain And Ireland's Next Top Model is back!

I'm a huge fan of all the Next Top Model shows, and I am delighted to announce (even though you probably already knew) that BINTM is back for their 9th series after what seems like far too long a wait! After America's finishes, Britain's tends to start immediately after, but Next Top Model hasn't graced British screens in months and I almost died with anticipation! Fortunately, we were awarded for our wait with two episodes on Thursday! The second episode was especially exciting as they did a mock cover for my favourite magazine COMPANY!!

I already have my favourites, but it's early days and they may change after the girls have had their makeovers. 


My four favourties: 
Naomi - Because she looks like a typical model (and I seem to favour towards fellow blondes)
Jessica - I think she is adorable and I love her crazy hair
Laura - She's gorgeous once those glasses and piercings are removed
Sophie - I just really love her look

Did you watch BINTM on Thursday? Who are your favourite models? Leave a comment, I'd love to know!
Tune in to Britain & Ireland's Next Top Model, Thursdays at 9pm on Sky Living

2 comments: